36″ Solaire® Infrared Grill
- Three main burners at 74,000 BTU/hr.
- Can easily convert infrared burner to convection burner for InfraVection® benefits
- 813 sq. in. total grilling area (560″ EGA)
- AGBQ models include 16,000 BTU/hr rear infrared burner, rotisserie motor, spit, forks and counter-weight.
- Built-in, Premium Cart and Standard Cart models.
- Three Stainless Steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-burners, or both (the left burner is always infrared). Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
- Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition.
- All stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners and V-grilling grids; two years on ignition system; one year on everything else.
- Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design.
- Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
- Stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Folding side shelves on carts.
- Accessories available include: Cover (Built-in or Cart), BBQ Tray, Griddle Plate, Wood Chip Smoker, Steamer/Fryer, Insulated Jacket, Infrared Burner, Convection Burner.
Built In: W = 36″, L = 28 1/4″, H above counter (Hood Down) = 14 1/2″, H above counter (Hood Up) = 26 1/4″
Standard Cart: W (Shelves Down) = 42 1/2″, W (Shelves Up) = 60″, L (Hood Down) = 28 1/4″, L (Hood Up) = 28 3/4″, H (Hood Down) = 49 1/4″, H (Hood Up) = 61″
Premium Cart has the same dimensions as Standard Cart.
EGA = Effective Grilling Area (grilling grid area open to the direct heat).
TGA = Total Grilling Area (grilling grid plus warming rack areas).