30″ Solaire® Built-In & Free Standing Infrared Grill
(IRBQ-30 – no rotiss; AGBQ-30 – with rotiss)
- Two main burners at 55,000 BTU/hour; AGBQ model includes 14,000 BTU/hour rear infrared rotisserie burner and includes rotisserie motor, spit, forks, counterweight.
- 455 sq.in. Effective Grilling Area (EGA); 703 sq.in. Total Grilling Area (TGA)
- Two Stainless Steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
- Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition.
- All stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners and V-grilling grids; two years on ignition system; one year on everything else.
- Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design.
- Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
- Stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Folding side shelves on cart and post bases.
- Accessories available include: Cover (Built-in or Cart (use with post models)), BBQ Tray, Griddle Plate, Wood Chip Smoker, Steamer/Fryer, Insulated Jacket, Infrared Burner, Convection Burner.
Built In: W = 30″, L = 28 1/4″, H above counter (Hood Down) = 14 1/2″, H above counter (Hood Up) = 26 1/4″
Standard Cart: W (Shelves Down) = 35 1/2″, W (Shelves Up) = 54 1/4″, L (Hood Down) = 28 1/4″, L (Hood Up) = 28 3/4″, H (Hood Down) = 49 1/4″, H (Hood Up) = 61″
Premium Cart, Bolt-Down Post, and In-Ground Post are the same dimensions as Standard Cart.
EGA = Effective Grilling Area (grilling grid area open to the direct heat).
TGA = Total Grilling Area (grilling grid plus warming rack areas).
Try Before You Buy
Try Before You Buy
Take a Virtual Tour of the Solaire Grills
How To Compare Infrared Grills
Featured on FoodNetwork’s Unwrapped
Solaire Infrared Grills were featured on the Food Network Show Unwrapped. Order your free DVD of this show for a great insight into the quality construction of Solaire Grills and the benefits of infrared grilling.
Read What Other Solaire Owners Have To Say About Their Grill