SOLAIRE® Built-In & Free Standing Infrared Gas Grills
All Solaire built in & free-standing grills share an impressive list of standard features and are built to exceed commercial specifications. Features specific to each grill are found on the individual model pages.
- Stainless steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
- Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition
- All stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners and V-grilling grids (one year on portable grills).
- Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design.
- Cart model doors feature inside storage.
- Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
- Stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Folding side shelves on pedestal, cart and post-mount models.
- 30″ and up include a high quality cover.
- Models with rear infrared rotisserie include heavy-duty motor, spit rod, and forks.
- Shipped ready for propane, includes conversion kit for use with natural gas. (56″ models are gas specific)
Whether you choose a built-in infrared grill or a free standing model, your Solaire features an impressive list of standard features and is built to exceed commercial specifications. With over a dozen models to select from, there is a Solaire grill that’s perfect for you.
Solaire Infrared Grills were featured on the Food Network Show Unwrapped. Order your free DVD for a great insight into the quality construction of Solaire Grills and the benefits of infrared grilling.