Solaire® Accent Grill
Specification of the Solaire Accent Grill:
- One Infrared Burner at 12,000 BTU/hour max.
- 216 sq. in. total grilling area (144 sq.in. EGA). Grilling area for six 4" diameter hamburgers, plus warming rack (6 1/2" x 11").
- V-channel grilling grids to enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
- Same valve as the larger grills, so you can experience the turn-down control of Solaire.
- Push-button electronic ignition.
- Same thicknesses of commercial-quality stainless steel as used in our larger grills.
- Welded seams – no mechanical fasteners.
- Double-skin hood with stay-cool handle
- Bullnose feature like that of 30" and larger Solaire Grills.
- Four adjustable feet for table-top use.
- Top-supporting, self-trimming design for built-in (after removing side and rear panels)
- Overall size: 15.75" w x 21" d x 21.25" h (hood closed); 30" h (hood open)
- Shipping weight: 70 lbs.
- Made in the USA by a 100+ year old family business.
- Item #SOL-IRBQ-15GIR (specify LP or NG)
EGA = Effective Grilling Area (grilling grid area open to the direct heat).
TGA = Total Grilling Area (grilling grid plus warming rack areas).