Solaire® AllAbout Single Burner Table Top Infrared Grill
The only assembly is to attach the handles (6 bolts) & the four adjustable feet; otherwise this fully-welded all-type 304 stainless steel grill is ready to use out of the box. It operates out of the box on a standard 20-pound propane BBQ tank (not included), and can be used on natural gas with the natural gas Conversion kit (item #SOL-AA12NGC). The hood, which protects the burner during transport and storage, has spring-loaded latches. The Solaire AllAbout is a grilling machine that gives you the great flavor of an intensely hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas.
Become the undisputed Wizard of the campsite, the envy of your parking lot, & the Hero of your family when you serve them juicier, more flavorful food then they’ve ever tasted from an ordinary grill.
- Real infrared ceramic and stainless steel burner with electronic push-button ignition
- 112 square inches of grilling area that fits six 4-inch burgers on special v-grate that improves flavor and virtually eliminates flare-ups plus 46 square inches of warming rack area
- Use on a tailgate, table, or tripod accessory (item #SOL-SATRI)
- Grill weighs 24 pounds and measures 15 wide by 20 deep by 11 inches high with hood down, and 15 wide by 22.75 deep by 23.88 inches high with hood up
- Use with 20 lb. BBQ Propane Tank (not included).
- USA made grills by a 100+ year old family business.
Take a Virtual Tour of the Solaire Grills
How To Compare Infrared Grills
Featured on FoodNetwork’s Unwrapped
Solaire Infrared Grills were featured on the Food Network Show Unwrapped. Order your free DVD of this show for a great insight into the quality construction of Solaire Grills and the benefits of infrared grilling.
Read What Other Solaire Owners Have To Say About Their Grill