DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This does not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use.
Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser covers the structural integrity of the exterior and interior body parts and stainless steel grilling grids. Should structural deterioration occur to the degree of non-performance, a replacement will be furnished FOB Whittier, California. This does not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor does it include changes in finish appearance.
Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser covers the main infrared grill burners. This does not apply if the burners were subject to other than normal household use, exposed to moisture, abused or misused. Failure to perform the after use burn-off period may result in clogged ports, which is not covered by the warranty.
Two years warranty to the original purchaser covers the electronic ignition system, excluding batteries.
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All repair labor for 90 days and replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Authorized Factory Agent must provide Service during normal working hours. No charge will be made for repairs or replacement at the factory for parts returned pre-paid, through the dealer and claimed within the warranty period, and found by Rasmussen to be defective.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installationor installation not in accordance with local codes.
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance.
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency.
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency.
- The use of unauthorized parts.
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Correct the installation. (You are responsible for providing electrical wiring, gas installation and other connecting facilities.)
- Repairs due to other than normal use.
- Supply the user with operational assistance on site.
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California. Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgement, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.